Berwick Top Off Excellent Weekend

topcat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong.

The ban runs out on 31/08/2013 so any player out of contract on 01/09/2013 can sign for them. All they have to do is promise targets a large signing on fee next season in lieu of wages not earned in JulyAugust. Really they are getting a ban on signings this winter, that's all.

So when asked specifically about it on the radio the other week, why did chic green day, they can't sign anyone til the January window.

You should let him know he's wrong.

I see the Queen's XI are 2/7 with Betfred to beat Falkirk on Thursday. Not much cop, until you consider that it's with a goal of a start.....presumably.

Well considering the degree of impartiality which has been displayed so far by Scottish Officials I think7/2 on is actually a sporting price from the bookies in this case. Never thought I'd say that, mind you I never thought in my wildest fantasies I'd ever see the Rangers in Division 3 either.

I don't care what anyone says, I thought it was a wonderful gesture from their fans to sing England's national anthem while playing Berwick. Some fans even brought a nice big English flag. How many other sets of supporters would honour their hosts like that?
Excellent point. I think they should award themselves another star for their jersey.