It's Easy To Build A Stand

sigesige00

Siggy fella, I'm sure I spotted you queuing for pie around 2.40pm in the JH. Wearing one of the Ignis sponsored shirts with the Irn Bru patches?

Probably yes. I was queuing for coffee.

I am a fish vegetarian, but not so strict. If there is no other choice, I eat meat. I hope that there will be vegetarian choices, such as mashed potato (by soy milk).

And I do not think that eating meat is morally wrong -- I simply think that stock farm production is wasteful. So I do not deny hunting of wild boars and deer. (In Japan, because of the extinction of Japanese Wolf, there are too many wild boars and deer and they are making damage on agriculture.)

As for the custom of eating dog in China and Korea (and at some Korean restaurants in Japan), I do not think that it is morally correct. Many argue that the habit of eating dogs is a cultural tradition, but that is not true. I am not very familiar with the Chinese history of eating dogs, but in Korea the habit of eating dogs is relatively new, popularised in the 1980s. And the humankind has a long history of the relationship with dogs as companion animals over 10,000 years.

And I always like patches when they exist. I asked Glasgow Warriors about the availability of the Heineken Cup patch, but it was not available.

I asked Cliftonville about the IFA Premiership patch, and they answered that I could sponsor a player and would be given a game-worn shirt at the end of season. But I did not want player name & number. After telling them that, they told me to wait the next season. However, they do not answer me for months despite new season has started (Cliftonville is now top and Linfield dirty scum is the 8th).

Siggy I also spotted you yesterday, you were a few rows in front of me looking like a north Korean Austin Powers! Top bloke, need more characters like you to give us a laugh!

What is Austin Powers?

By the way, one of my friends is a boxing coach of the DPRK national team, and came to London for the Olympics. In the DPRK Boxing is very popular sport, only second to football.

Jeju United is where Adrian Madaschi plays.

Oh, he was a former Thistle player! Thank you for telling me that.

Jeju United has many problems. First, the population of Jeju (less than 300,000) is not large enough. Second, the stadium is an athletic stadium with 400m truck and the stand is too large (built for the 2002 World Cup).

Oh, he was a former Thistle player! Thank you for telling me that.

Jeju United has many problems. First, the population of Jeju (less than 300,000) is not large enough. Second, the stadium is an athletic stadium with 400m truck and the stand is too large (built for the 2002 World Cup).

And an important Marxist philosopher Heo Manwon (허만원) was also from Jeju. He was grown up in poverty. He came to Japan after the bloody suppression of the 1948 Uprising, and studied at a Korean Highschool and Japanese universities. He supported the DPRK of course, but he became critical of the cult of personality in the 1970s, and broke relationship with the Chongryon (General Association of Korean Residents in Japan). He passed away in 2005.

I still think this is an elaborate hoax.

Uberteeb - I can confirm I met SigeSige on Saturday - two members of Matchday staff witnessed and Stephen H witnessed the first meeting and a a JT Office Bearer and soon to be member of the legal profession witnessed the second meeting.

They are all willing to give sworn testiment in a Court of Law to the existance of SigeSige.

If its a hoax then its very very very elaborate :thumbsup2:

Edited by Jordanhill Jag

Uberteeb - I can confirm I met SigeSige on Saturday - two members of Matchday staff witnessed and Stephen H witnessed the first meeting and a a JT Office Bearer and soon to be member of the legal profession witnessed the second meeting.

They are all willing to give sworn testiment in a Court of Law to the existance of SigeSige.

I have a picture of him and Jim in discussion...dunno how to put it on here tho.

don't put it on here...privacy is important for me. Because of my political position, I have many enemies on the internet.

That does raise a point about posting photos of fans at matches (on the official site, or Facebook, etc.). I'm guessing that nobody has raised any objections, but there may well be cases when for whatever reason somebody might not like to be displayed in public as being at a given match. (By public I mean the public at large, far beyond the people who actually attend the match.) I have no idea about privacy laws, and people aren't usually named in the photos, but I do know that some people have been convicted of fraud etc. finally through being photographed or filmed and subsequently recognised. Anyway, if sigesige00 doesn't want his coupon posted, that should be respected.

Discuss.

B)

You've been done up like a kipper, sigesige00 does not exist.

Does sigesige00 eat kipper?