You've Been Trumped

Jaggernaut

Has anybody seen this? Hard to believe that this has project and the illegal bullying tactics employed by Trump and his henchmen have been not only allowed by the Scottish Government, but given special protection by Aberdeen's finest. I'm for the SNP's goal of an independent Scotland, but Alex Salmond has made a truly shocking error of judgement in supporting this rich thug.

And before any unionists come on to suggest this is why we're "better together", look no further than down south for compulsory purchase orders and bulldozing of villages for even more plane runways to feed the bloated south-east of England, with more to come.

Saw it & would agree 100% with everything you wrote.

These people were badly let down by The Scottish Government, Grampian Police & others including Robert Gordon University!

I hope it gets a primetime repeat on BBC1 but in meantime if you haven't seen it, its worth a watch on the iplayer.

It was on BBC2 Scotland late last night & went out to rest of UK even later after MOTD2.

No comment yet from any of the aforementioned establishments today either I believe so maybe a prime time repeat would give further embarrassment & at LEAST an apology to the people caught up in it.

IMO there should be a public inquiry.

Saw it & would agree 100% with everything you wrote.

These people were badly let down by The Scottish Government, Grampian Police & others including Robert Gordon University!

I hope it gets a primetime repeat on BBC1 but in meantime if you haven't seen it, its worth a watch on the iplayer.

It was on BBC2 Scotland late last night & went out to rest of UK even later after MOTD2.

No comment yet from any of the aforementioned establishments today either I believe so maybe a prime time repeat would give further embarrassment & at LEAST an apology to the people caught up in it.

IMO there should be a public inquiry.

You're absolutely right. I'm in admiration of the retired academic who returned his honorary degree to Robert Gordon University, which seems to be prostituting itself in the hope of a whopping Trump legacy.

You're absolutely right. I'm in admiration of the retired academic who returned his honorary degree to Robert Gordon University, which seems to be prostituting itself in the hope of a whopping Trump legacy.

Good post mate, as I've said in posts on this forum before, Salmond has been guilty of sucking up to big business. I'm not his greatest fan but would be the first to concede that he's a very able politician. In his defence, I think his view is that if he doesn't suck up to those with something to offer then the jobs or whatever will head to another country.

You're right about RG University; who you'd have thought would have wished to keep out of things so as to keep their reputation intact.