Imagine...

Gary Peebles Tackle

It would be superb but if one of us does not win the euro millions it may be a different story. our form is not going unnoticed. we are not a rich club so all could be tempted to leave in the january transfer window. hope not as this team and management are superb

As much as I'm worried about losing players, I am also worried about losing McNamara.

Owen Coyle was taken from St J, and his team wasn't a stitch on this one. Derek McInnes similarly although he did have them in SPL.

Billy Reid also knocked back Swansea a good few years ago. Then there was Pressley's recent speculation. Managers at our level are being noticed more and more, and I think with McNamara's impressive playing career and high profile, as soon as an SPL/Championship job comes up, he's got to be in the reckoning. My only hope is he'd knock any approach back until he's at least got us promoted. He must be really proud of what he's built, he'll want to see it through to it's conclusion (European football!)

Here's another "Imagine" scenario: Imagine that most of the lapsed or occasional Thistle supporters who turned up yesterday came along much more regularly, and brought along even more lapsed or occasional fans, or neutrals, or potential fans. Things would look much more bright than they already are for the future.

On another note: if it looks like we really are going to win the league by opening up a gap over the next couple of months (speculative, I know!), might Greaves reconsider the decision to end their association with the Club?