Accidental Shoplifter

The Mighty Quinn

I was in asda earlier to get a crate of beer n my phone went. I had the case of beer under my arm so i went to walk outside to answer my fone. i answered the fone, it was my wee bro on the other end. Anyway, i accidentaly walked out wae that case under my arm. When i realised i had just walked out wae the case i thought oh well, i'm out the shop now, so just walked back to my car. That's gangster folks!

I was in asda earlier to get a crate of beer n my phone went. I had the case of beer under my arm so i went to walk outside to answer my fone. i answered the fone, it was my wee bro on the other end. Anyway, i accidentaly walked out wae that case under my arm. When i realised i had just walked out wae the case i thought oh well, i'm out the shop now, so just walked back to my car. That's gangster folks!

An utterly reprehensible thing to do. You could easily have walked back in and paid. Condoning is scummy. Hang your head in shame you moron!!

Ach well with the amount of money these swines make you are totally forgiven....A completely victimless crime :thumbsup2: i have done this before with a paper :hypocrite:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...