Does Anyone Have An Old Early 80S Umbro Jags Top For Sale Adult Size?

Partick75

Toffs is great. Good quality cotton, and true to the original jerseys. Well worth the money, I think.

I think they look great, but at the risk of sounding picky, the colours (on screen at least) seem just a wee bit gaudy. Weren't the original colours a bit duller with a slightly deeper red, and a 'duster' yellow, as well described by a former poster (Stevie D?) many moons ago.

I think they look great, but at the risk of sounding picky, the colours (on screen at least) seem just a wee bit gaudy. Weren't the original colours a bit duller with a slightly deeper red, and a 'duster' yellow, as well described by a former poster (Stevie D?) many moons ago.

Pretty sure, looking at old pics, the badge was bigger on the original strips.

You might be right, but I have a feeling that over the decades/years the yellow in our strips has tended to get brighter. Back around Save the Jags (I think) our hooped jersey looked almost pink and lemon instead of red and yellow. It gave me the boke.