Mcnamara On Bbc Tonight

TartanC4

Judas on BBC tonight. Wonder if we get a thank you.

McNamara and Donnelly were not thanked in the club's statement.

"Partick Thistle Football Club would like to announce that at 3.45pm today we received letters of resignation from Jackie McNamara and Simon Donnelly which triggered release clauses in their contracts.

Whilst bitterly disappointed we had no option but to accept this and now need to move on."

Don't forget how he had his boy in tears when he told him he was leaving Thistle and therefore making his lad quit his job as a ballboy at Firhill. Heartless b******! :D

That's it.......ragein. I though he was a Prick before, but now hes upsetting children.

Don't forget how he had his boy in tears when he told him he was leaving Thistle and therefore making his lad quit his job as a ballboy at Firhill. Heartless b******! :D

We might have a replacement ballboy lined up....hopefully not!!!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/opinion/my-one-act-bow-in-tallinn-show.20087626?_=6dc69b48b2fe097c52f0b179f2efbdfe249ebdca

Well Chico,we got 2 mentions both at end of show.1st one was "it was hard to leave" 2 mins later it was " wasn't an easy decision leaving Partick,but it was the right one"

That was nice of him!

smug wee shit :angry2: ..I'm contenting myself now with the thought that he has left too early and his managerial career will go tits up :thumbsup2: