F.a.o. Archie

Jaggy1967

Not quite sure what you said to that nightmare that is Hugh Murray as he left the pitch but as long as that p.ick is ever likely to wear a Jags shirt I will not be back !

Feckin arseh.ole of the highest order !

How can he , on the back of our ridiculous disciplinary record ( never mind his last visit to Crappielow ) act like that ?

You must be shaking your head and wondering why.

Why was he even picked today ? You must have known he is volatile to a wind up from the Morton fans !

Welcome to club management Archie, you have my support in full if you dicipline that embarresment correctly !

• Members

Thought he was having a good game. Not entirely sure he deserved the 1st yellow it has to be said. But there is absolutely no excuse for the second. Exact same area of the pitch as he was sent off last time as well. Reminds me of how we used to wind up Alex Rae to get him sent off for Dundee in years gone by.

• Like 2

Good riddance to you then! Enjoy ur Saturdays without thistle!

is it even worth bothering to ask if you were at the match today.

i was at both games and as the previous poster said it was in exactly the same area of the pitch.

the club do not need this liability as a player.

Edited by Jaggy1967

as willjag said he was having a good game (probably his best in a jags shirt that i have seen...) but after his yellow card for the penalty (deserved or not...) he should have known better - he is in the team for his experience after all...

Archie definately has to have a long hard think about wether he is worth the risk ever again

On reflection I'm more annoyed that he gave away a needless penalty than he got sent off. I doubt they would've scored without that.

The sending off was both of the players at it. Murray only walked because he was already booked.

I doubt he will play much more anyway with SOD back.

I will support any player who wears a thistle jersey especially in seasons like the one we are having this year.

Fans who hit out with the "I'm not going back until....." Patter can F-off!

blind loyalty some call it.

i call it plain stupid.

your obviously a person who stands by his opinion.

he shouldn't be anywhere near the team, a half fit Rowser would be better than this clown. I said it before the game hes a liability. he offers nothing, constantly fouling, chasing the ball, slows our midfield play down and can't pass more than 5 yards. why didn't he just accept the foul but he had to square up to the guy.He's had 3 reds this season, probably more than what he's had in his entire career.

• Like 1

^ Simply because we end up having the same discussion in several threads. In most sports forums, it's standard practice to keep discussion on a topic to one thread.

Me Maw Me Maw Me Maw Me Maw

Get a life son. Get on topic or get somewhere else and play with yer worry beads !

Don't be sitting at yer keyboard instructing who should do what or when !

If I have a point to raise then I will raise it. With or without Kni's permission.

There are too many people on this forum that think they own it !

Would you seriously have that clown play another game for us ?

I think we might need the sort of manager that will come in and toe him up the erse. I don't know if Archie is the sort to do that. Maybe? I could imagine someone like Lambie tearing him in half for his nonsense.

I'll not be weeping if he's not in the squad next game after his suspension.

I think we might need the sort of manager that will come in and toe him up the erse. I don't know if Archie is the sort to do that. Maybe? I could imagine someone like Lambie tearing him in half for his nonsense.

I'll not be weeping if he's not in the squad next game after his suspension.

He is a SENIOR member of the squad.

As such he should have been leading by example this afternoon, despite, and in particular of his previous misdemeanour. He should have led the way.

He is what he is none the less. A thuggish arse fae Paisley with an attitude that embarresses my local town.

He is a SENIOR member of the squad.

As such he should have been leading by example this afternoon, despite, and in particular of his previous misdemeanour. He should have led the way.

He is what he is none the less. A thuggish arse fae Paisley with an attitude that embarresses my local town.

I'm not defending him, he was an idiot today, and his slow walk from the pitch was pathetic, childish.

But like it or lump it he's in the squad for another year at least. We can't punt him to Inter Milan, nor can we afford to let him play reserves forever.

We can only hope - Geez, I don't know. A miracle. Shaggy gets his boots back on and takes his place in the squad.

I'm not defending him, he was an idiot today, and his slow walk from the pitch was pathetic, childish.

But like it or lump it he's in the squad for another year at least. We can't punt him to Inter Milan, nor can we afford to let him play reserves forever.

We can only hope - Geez, I don't know. A miracle. Shaggy gets his boots back on and takes his place in the squad.

I know exactly where you are coming from regards Murray.

I would have him clean the lavvies out and polish the apprentices boots before show him a shirt again. That is my opinion.

The man has let this club down too many times and is a feckin laibility !

oh no you wont be back because you don't like a player? Oh no, we will miss you!

I thought Hugh Murray had an ok game until he got sent off, stupid to get sent off and maybe I would be more raging if we lost the game because of that. But we didn't so onwards and upwards.

I am with Kni admin merge this thread with the Hugh murray one or better still delete it, clearly the ramblings of someone who has had 1 too many today! :)

Edited by little_miss_jag

oh no you wont be back because you don't like a player? Oh no, we will miss you!

I thought Hugh Murray had an ok game until he got sent off, stupid to get sent off and maybe I would be more raging if we lost the game because of that. But we didn't so onwards and upwards.

I am with Kni admin merge this thread with the Hugh murray one or better still delete it, clearly the ramblings of someone who has had 1 too many today! :)

Good god .. who woke you up ?

You are the superintendent then I assume to back Kni up ffs lol.

As I said previously. Admin please put these people in their rightful place as ... users of the forum and not the police !

Cheers

Good god .. who woke you up ?

You are the superintendent then I assume to back Kni up ffs lol.

As I said previously. Admin please put these people in their rightful place as ... users of the forum and not the police !

Cheers

I don't need "put in my place". This forum is like a little community of Thistle fans so if we suggest that the thread is moved there is not harm in that.

Out of interest, Why did you feel that your opinion on Murray was so important that it needed a whole thread to itself?

I don't need "put in my place". This forum is like a little community of Thistle fans so if we suggest that the thread is moved there is not harm in that.

Out of interest, Why did you feel that your opinion on Murray was so important that it needed a whole thread to itself?

Look at the way you conduct yourself on here LMJ !

I have so many times thought to myself ... just as well that was not directed at me lol

You are abrasive !

Why should my thread on Murray not be .. of it's own right ? ... Cos you or yer cronies say so ?

Get a good look at yerself !

When you realise that the world is full of people with different opinions and ..... ' children ' ..... then you may be .... different !