Supporters Buses For The Cup Final

Blackpool Jags

Quite a bit of talk in the pubs after the match last week of how supporters buses seem to be fully booked at this early stage. I'm told the City Centre, Jordanhill and one or two others are already full to capacity. There's even the situation, apparently, where a well-known fan (TH if anybody on here knows him?) has put on a bus from the Woodside, and then another one as all places on the first one got snapped up right away, and now the second one's fully booked up too!

This is what I'm hearing and of course stand to be corrected, but since there's quite a few of us who will be wanting to get on a supporters bus on the big day, we're slightly concerned that we'll end up having to get the train or public bus which will be shite due to Sunday timetables and will have a worrying impact on our drinking options.

One of our mob is even considering putting on a bus himself, probably from the Strathy or thereabouts, to ensure smooth travel and drinking arrangements. Anybody else in the same position?

Quite a bit of talk in the pubs after the match last week of how supporters buses seem to be fully booked at this early stage. I'm told the City Centre, Jordanhill and one or two others are already full to capacity. There's even the situation, apparently, where a well-known fan (TH if anybody on here knows him?) has put on a bus from the Woodside, and then another one as all places on the first one got snapped up right away, and now the second one's fully booked up too!

This is what I'm hearing and of course stand to be corrected, but since there's quite a few of us who will be wanting to get on a supporters bus on the big day, we're slightly concerned that we'll end up having to get the train or public bus which will be shite due to Sunday timetables and will have a worrying impact on our drinking options.

One of our mob is even considering putting on a bus himself, probably from the Strathy or thereabouts, to ensure smooth travel and drinking arrangements. Anybody else in the same position?

The Brass Monkey are putting on a bus, details to be released soon, according to their facebook page.

We are running a bus from the Star & Garter. Originally booked a 52 seater but it now looks as if that won't be anywhere near big enough. Currently waiting on the bus company advising if they can supply us with an 81 seat double decker.

Big Trevor down at the woody has filled 2 x 75 seaters and has had to knock back folk as well.

Might not be from The Strathy after Tuesday nights debacle!!!!!!!!

They ran out of lager before the game and had just cashed up as we got there after the game!!!!!

If its not already dubbed up, I dont think it has long to go. Crackin wee pub when Billy had it.

Shame...guy I work with said a few around Maryhill/Possil area's were closing and reopening..The Inn on Balmore Road being one and what about Munns? still shut?

We are running a bus from the Star & Garter. Originally booked a 52 seater but it now looks as if that won't be anywhere near big enough. Currently waiting on the bus company advising if they can supply us with an 81 seat double decker.

Big Trevor down at the woody has filled 2 x 75 seaters and has had to knock back folk as well.

Hey less of the big lol