Paolo

Are any of the supporters buses free of charge ? the club website say, they are covering the cost, which would suggest free travel, can anyone clarify this ? Definitely be going if its free travel

I'm going on one of them and have been told it'll cost £2 or £4

Are any of the supporters buses free of charge ? the club website say, they are covering the cost, which would suggest free travel, can anyone clarify this ? Definitely be going if its free travel

The clubs (note plural) are subsidising the cost of buses to the tune of £220 per branch. The subsidy, while very welcome, covers - in some cases - approximately 60% of the cost of the coach which branches will have already paid out for travel to the abandoned fixture. As branches need to budget for a season in advance in terms of charges for members and then factor in non-member income, it is unrealistic to expect free travel although the subsidy should be reflected in the fares for non-members. Just to reinforce the initial point, the subsidy is a very welcome addition to the coffers and I'd imagine all branches appreciate the gesture which came 50-50 from The Jags and Cowdenbeath.
  • Like 1

Hi all. Looking for two spaces on a supporters bus for my mate and I for the big one. If any one has any contact details please post them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We are both in the Glasgow area. Cheers and C'mon the Jags!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all. Looking for two spaces on a supporters bus for my mate and I for the big one. If any one has any contact details please post them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We are both in the Glasgow area. Cheers and C'mon the Jags!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think they've started taking bookings for Dumbarton away...