Jags Title Party

Brian

From Darren Gray

Ok guys and girls on Sunday 5th May Jaks on Sauchiehall street will open for a jags title party.

We have chosen this venue for because they will donate all door money straight to Alan Archibald. We are close to getting the players to come along and join in the fun which would make it a cracking night.

Entry will be £5 (we will also have a donations bucket for extra funds) again with all money going to Archie. We have yet to confirm Djs so if anyone knows of any jags fans that would be up for it please get in touch, the venue is also set up for live bands so that is also an option if we have any. Anyone who has any jaggy ideas we can add to the night just let us know and let's make this a proper jags party.

Not the best place in the world. Rubbish pints and overly expensive.

I think I shall just celebrate our title at Falkirk away and at the POTY night!

I only say this as I am still trying to erase the 4 months I worked there!

This is a jags night and NOT a Jaks night forget the venue its about the fans :)

• Like 2

This is a jags night and NOT a Jaks night forget the venue its about the fans :)

Totally agree.

It's a big enough venue to fit as many people in as possible. It's not a place I would go normally either but that goes out the window when it's a jags night.

• Like 1

Hi does anyone know how to put the posters on Facebook onto here

thanks

To post any picture on the forum you can do one of two things.

1. On the facebook page you can right click on the photo and click 'copy image url'. Next, hit the reply box in the forum and click on the insert image icon above the reply box (below and slightly left of the smiley icon) and paste the link in there.

2. Right click on the photo on facebook and click 'save image as...' and save the photo to your computer. Below the reply box on the forum click 'more reply options'. In the new page you will have the option to attach a file.