Thanks Guys

Tom Hosie

I know it’s not quite the end of the season but if I don’t do this now I’ll forget and it won’t get done at all.

Over the course of the season there are umpteen people who help me with the programme, website, facebook and twitter. I owe a deep debt of gratitude to them all.

There are a few, however, that I really need to single out and want to do so publicly here.

Tommy Taylor has been taking photographs for the Club for longer than I’ve been associated with the Club; and that’s a long time. Ignoring the fact that he can’t get a ball in a picture there is a reason that Tommy has been at the Club for the length of time that he has; he is simply an outstanding photographer.

As is Donald Wilson ,who is a more recent addition to the team. Donald, if my dodgy memory is accurate, came on board in the latter half of last season. He goes about his work quietly and unobtrusively and has a great eye for a pic. The success of the Club’s Facebook this season is due in no small measure to Donald’s photographic work there.

On the website it’s impossible to truly convey just how much I rely on Fraser Murray; and not just for the wine gums. The amount of work that Fraser does is simply incredibly. It largely goes unnoticed but it most certainly isn’t unappreciated.

Lastly, by no means least, I also need to thank Craig Walker for his work on the twitter account at home games and reserve fixtures as well as for his after match interviews.

Cheers guys; you’ve helped make this a truly memorable season.

Tom Hosie

Programme, website and social media editor.

• Like 8

A well deserved round of applause. I love the way the club goes about it's online business.

Having said that, can you please get the 'after match reaction' from Archie up on the website and stop me from hitting 'refresh' every 5 minutes as I have been for the last 2 days :lol:

A well deserved round of applause. I love the way the club goes about it's online business.

Having said that, can you please get the 'after match reaction' from Archie up on the website and stop me from hitting 'refresh' every 5 minutes as I have been for the last 2 days :lol:

Sorry about this. Saturday was a bit different from the norm. I didn't get to speak to the manager until much later in the night when trust me you wouldn't have wanted me to interview anyone. :-) Yesterday was a bit of a 'lost' day as well. Can't think why.

Not sure if there will be an 'after match reaction' as such but I will have comment on Saturday etc online throughout the week. Normal service will be resummed. Blame the players for winning the league!

• Like 1

Sorry about this. Saturday was a bit different from the norm. I didn't get to speak to the manager until much later in the night when trust me you wouldn't have wanted me to interview anyone. :-) Yesterday was a bit of a 'lost' day as well. Can't think why.

Not sure if there will be an 'after match reaction' as such but I will have comment on Saturday etc online throughout the week. Normal service will be resummed. Blame the players for winning the league!

Quality.

Dont blame you one bit. I didn't manage to function too well yesterday either. Top marks to all those who managed to play in and attend The Firhill Cup as I certainly couldn't have done it.

One last request though, will there be highlights of the Raith game up at any time in the future?