Bit Torrent Download Sites

crazy davie

my friend who is a bit dodgy, once recommended isohunt, grooveshark, extratorrents and piratepartyuk to me.

Actually, that'll be handy for my mate who was grumbling about the same thing when we were out for a pint at the weekend. He's seemingly had the same issues as CD's mate. Personally, file sharing is something I have no inclination to get into, but I like to look out for my mates when I can.

Cheers. :thumbsup2:

On behalf of my mate, thanks guys.

I've just been told that he d/loaded the new QOTS effort (...Like Clockwork) from a site called Torrent-Finder.info and is happily listening to said effort as I type...

:cool2:

Rock on

Queen of the South have released a record or film, are you saying? :confused1:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

a friend of mine has been saddened by the loss of a number of torrent sites they trusted (and only occassionaly used) being blocked, taken down or forced to remove their free shared content over the past few months.

what are jags forum users friends using these days for torrent sites (preferably ones without need to install plugins for specific sites, or avoiding ones which only allow one download at a time, or ones riddled with unwanted popup ads).?

the simpler and more straightforward the better, would suit my friend, so if anyone has friends who can assist or advise, be good to hear.

Very good question, Yoda Jag. My mate was just saying the other day that the list of BT sites that I'd passed onto him via this forum seem to have dried up, just like your mate's experience.

We've got another mate, though, who normally knows how to find these sorts of things on the internet. When my first mate gets some info off our second mate I'll em post the details on here.

a friend of mine has been saddened by the loss of a number of torrent sites they trusted (and only occassionaly used) being blocked, taken down or forced to remove their free shared content over the past few months.

what are jags forum users friends using these days for torrent sites (preferably ones without need to install plugins for specific sites, or avoiding ones which only allow one download at a time, or ones riddled with unwanted popup ads).?

the simpler and more straightforward the better, would suit my friend, so if anyone has friends who can assist or advise, be good to hear.

:lol:

thanks rid, will pass it on.

mr blackpool and your mates mate, sound, i'll pass that on too when you post

thanks also to an eminently sensible poster who dm'd me about their mate using http://torrent-finder.info/

thanks you three, any other recommendations i am sure will be welcomed by my mate and will pass these on to them :happy2::thumbsup2:

thanks rid, will pass it on.

mr blackpool and your mates mate, sound, i'll pass that on too when you post

thanks also to an eminently sensible poster who dm'd me about their mate using http://torrent-finder.info/

thanks you three, any other recommendations i am sure will be welcomed by my mate and will pass these on to them :happy2::thumbsup2:

He "dm'd" you????!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't vouch for this site myself, but a friend told me about it recently.

IIRC it's called Torrentpond

Apparently some of the sites linked from it still work ok, some don't.

my mate says appears that site doesn't exist any more?

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

He "dm'd" you????!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who said it was a he? not me.

could have been a woman.

or a wookiee.

or worse

:confused1::crazy:

Edited by yoda-jag

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine suggested these are very user friendly and may be helpful -

https://immunicity.org/

http://torrenticity.com/ourproxies.php

http://come.in/

my friend told me to thank you for the come.in link, as they found it an easy backdoor access to isohunt, and they rated isohunt as the best and easiest troublefree torrent site they have used, before it was attacked by the bad boys. me i don't understand what they are on about, just smile nod and say thats good then. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...