State Of Origin

Partick Panther

:shakeshout: Tonight's the night to be sitting in front of your big plasma and watching this years first instalment of State Of Origin between New South Wales and Queensland. For those of you who don't understand or follow Rugby League then I'll explain that this is a series of best of three and the atmosphere is just like a Scotland v England game where the fans hate each other for the Series which is played over 3 games , one every 3 weeks. This year it's 2 games in Sydney and 1 in Brisbane so hopefully NSW can break the Stranglehold that Queensland have had for the past 7 years where they have won 7 in a row. :happy2: There will be approx. 85,000 fans at the game tonight 8.05 kick off our time and I know that it will be shown on Sky in the U.K and as we are 9 hrs ahead of you that will be a morning kick off at 11.05am. I'm predicting a win for NSW who are known as the NSW Blues and Queensland are known as The Maroons. So MONNNNNNAAAABLUESSSS!!! :clapping::shakeshout:

:shakeshout: Tonight's the night to be sitting in front of your big plasma and watching this years first instalment of State Of Origin between New South Wales and Queensland. For those of you who don't understand or follow Rugby League then I'll explain that this is a series of best of three and the atmosphere is just like a Scotland v England game where the fans hate each other for the Series which is played over 3 games , one every 3 weeks. This year it's 2 games in Sydney and 1 in Brisbane so hopefully NSW can break the Stranglehold that Queensland have had for the past 7 years where they have won 7 in a row. :happy2: There will be approx. 85,000 fans at the game tonight 8.05 kick off our time and I know that it will be shown on Sky in the U.K and as we are 9 hrs ahead of you that will be a morning kick off at 11.05am. I'm predicting a win for NSW who are known as the NSW Blues and Queensland are known as The Maroons. So MONNNNNNAAAABLUESSSS!!! :clapping::shakeshout:

Went to a game at ANZ stadium a few years ago but can't get excited about rugby league, turned over from channel 9 when it started. Watched the Japan v Australia world cup qualifier last night though.

Gallen should've gone for the game.

The swinging arm which connected with the head was right in front of Shane Hayne & he missed it. Klein eventually blows up when Gallen starts swinging & everyone else jumps in. Asks video ref for a look then puts swinging arm on report & does nothing about the punches, not even a sit down for 10.

Klein had a shocker of a game.

That said, Queensland didn't turn up, Thurston not fit & too many of the big players off the boil. No panic though, just gives the Blues some hope before losing series- again! ;)

:D Payback for Myles tackling with Head Butts. At least he was Man Enough to let it go and say that it was in the Spirit of the Game. The second game in Brisbane should be a cracker of an explosive encounter. When you watch what these guys do compared to Grid Iron makes the Yanks a bunch of Softies wearing all that Garb! MONNNNNAAAABLUUUUEEEESSS!!!! :shakeshout: