Australia

Partick Panther

:head_ball: Right then Lads n' Lasses, it's the Big One tonight when Australia play Iraq for a place at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. So I suggest you all throw a Sick Day for work and tune into Sky Sports or ESPN at 11.00am tomorrow morning (Tuesday) and watch Australia qualify for the Big Stage in Brazil next year. There will be a sell out crowd at the Sydney ANZ Stadium tonight (85,000) cheering on the Green and Gold to Victory. Just a pity the same can't be said about Scotland. Don't get me wrong guys, My Heart still lies in Scotland but after living here for the past 26 years I'm getting right behind The Aussies and will be cheering them on tonight and during the World Cup. So come on and get behind your second team and chant "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi! Oi! Oi! " :shakeshout:
  • Like 1

Heart in mouth stuff, but the late goal from Josh Kennedy is taking us to Brazil. Huge boost for football in Australia!!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/socceroos/live-socceroos-blog-australia-aiming-for-third-successive-world-cup-finals-on-tuesday-night/story-e6frf4l3-1226665688310

Edited by Exiled AusJag
  • Like 1