Quickest Way To Get A Job

phoenix1876

Maybe posting on a football website isn't a great star for a job search, perhaps try gumtree, job centre etc. However, since you have posted on this website I have some places you might try as posts will becoming available quite shortly as the incumbent persons are currently on a shakey peg i.e Ibrox, Easter Road, St. Mirren Park

Maybe posting on a football website isn't a great star for a job search, perhaps try gumtree, job centre etc. However, since you have posted on this website I have some places you might try as posts will becoming available quite shortly as the incumbent persons are currently on a shakey peg i.e Ibrox, Easter Road, St. Mirren Park

Zero chance of jobs coming up at Ibrox in the future unless you have experience as night watchman at abandoned buildings

need help with this, asap.

my grandson is working all over the place with a merchandising company. basicallly setting shelves at the right level and putting the stock out in various asda and tesco stores. he doesnt drive so he gets them to give him work round about glasgow. he was in newmains and linwood last week, and renfrew this week. they're always lookin for people i'll mail him and get details n mail u if u fancy it. it's only just over minimum wage tho, but better workin than not mate Edited by The Mighty Quinn

my grandson is working all over the place with a merchandising company. basicallly setting shelves at the right level and putting the stock out in various asda and tesco stores. he doesnt drive so he gets them to give him work round about glasgow. he was in newmains and linwood last week, and renfrew this week. they're always lookin for people i'll mail him and get details n mail u if u fancy it. it's only just over minimum wage tho, but better workin than not mate

i'd be interested too if it's ok with phoenix