What's The Craziest/worst Lie You've Ever Told?

The Mighty Quinn

did the old grandparent dying trick to take a sickie. im that classy...

i used that too. i used to phone up work and say 'i wont be in today, my granny's died.' n technically i wasnt lying. she did die, but 20 yr afore i phoned. then i started my own construction business n i couldnt fone masel n take the piss Edited by The Mighty Quinn

• 2 weeks later...

I carefully read every post by The Mighty Quinn paying great attention to every detail and definitely haven't put him on my ignore list.

why wid u want to ignore me? aw you're such a loss. you've a crackin sense of humour and you're really witty. dont iggy me. plz Edited by The Mighty Quinn

This is what I see...

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by The Mighty Quinn. View it anyway?

This is what I'm guessing...

Me! Me! Me! Someone Please! Me! Me! Me! Anyone Please! Me! Me! Me! Look at me! Troll! Troll! Troll!

Only with a lot of spelling mistakes and no attention to grammatical structure.

• Like 2

Told the nautical college my mum had got a job with shell oil in qatar to get out of a course i was doin there, they were phonin me up fookin livid i hadnt turned up after they went to a lot of hassle to get me in, fair doos it was wrong of me. Id watched a documentary the night before about qatar, n when i answered the phone to them the next day it was the first thing popped in ma head, inspired! They stopped phoning after that