Catching The Salmon Goal Celebration

lennythistle

I'd love to see the ref booking every one of these twallies for time wasting..... then red-carding any of them previously booked in the game. Celebrating a goal is one thing...... but this sorta thing is just naff as ****.

(IMVHO)

You should try get a job in FIFA. They're trying to take the fun out of football....you'd fit right in.

I'd love to see the ref booking every one of these twallies for time wasting..... then red-carding any of them previously booked in the game. Celebrating a goal is one thing...... but this sorta thing is just naff as ****.

(IMVHO)

KILLJOY.....i think it is fantastic,i cant beleive you are negative towards this,i hope it CATCHES on,bring back the fun.

You should try get a job in FIFA. They're trying to take the fun out of football....you'd fit right in.

Nah. I don't want to take the fun out of football. I just think all this guff is way OTT

KILLJOY.....i think it is fantastic,i cant beleive you are negative towards this,i hope it CATCHES on,bring back the fun.

Yeah..... I'll give you a shout and see if you still feel the same way in the 90th minute when we're playing the h.uns/t.ims in a cup game, they score the inevitable penalty and start this sorta p*sh while the 4th official holds up the 4 mins injury-time board.

Nah. I don't want to take the fun out of football. I just think all this guff is way OTT

Yeah..... I'll give you a shout and see if you still feel the same way in the 90th minute when we're playing the h.uns/t.ims in a cup game, they score the inevitable penalty and start this sorta p*sh while the 4th official holds up the 4 mins injury-time board.

I can see your point from that angle,but watching the clip as a neutral,i thought it was funny and as long as your not on the receiving end its ok.I would be pishing myself laughing if the jags players celebrated like that while in injury time at Parkhead/Ibrox just after securing a late winner.