Blue Lights....

P-T-118

Everyone's talking about the Killie fan being bad and so on - what about the Partick fans who chased us after the match, one punching me and another having a knife.. No mention of that no?

Killie fan on P&B.

Never saw it though, which is presumably why no one was talking about it...

Edit: When ask where it was: "Near the LIDL a couple mins from stadium."

Edited by ThickAsThieves

Was unusually late getting away from the ground on saturday, walking up by the s&g after the game I noticed a few folk looking edgy and said to my old man there was something gonna happen, walked further up and looking down the street before the garage a big team of boys all running down the hill dont know who was who or what team they were supporting if any but some seemingly inocent guy walking up the street got caught a peach by one of the boys pounding down the street. There was dribs and drabs of others hanging about looking dodgy and phoning. Thought i would be enlightened on here to what was going on, unmarked police car, small van and a marked car all flying down the street as we continued walking. Something going on!