Sick In The Basin Fanzine

The Sunnylaw Jag

I have spoken to Fritz and he will make an attempt to sell some before the game but he has a habit of prolonging his drinking time in the Star and Garter and forgetting to sell the fanzine. So hopefully you will be able to get a copy. Could anyone in the vicinity, chip Fritz out of the S&G before 2.30pm please, as he has little self control or discipline to do so for himself.

Was good to catch up with Fritz in the S&G prior to the game on Thursday, still as mad as a box of frogs

Hi, we managed to sell over 70 copies yesterday. Thank you to everyone who has bought a copy. This means we can afford to go on and hopefully #4 will be out for the Ross County game. We still need more articles and would like some from Nomads with their experiences of being a Jag abroad.

I now have some copies of #2 for sale too. Just to confirm the price is £2 per copy with UK postage being 90p, Europe £2.03, Worldwide £3.15. At this point I am happy to post two together for this price. Paypal would be the preferred way to pay, however I'm sure we can work things out otherwise. I am going away for a few days so won't be able to post until next Monday . . unless you pay over the next few hours. Cheers and Happy New Year from all of us at SITB.