All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit

The Sunnylaw Jag

Dear Santa,

All I want is a home win, this side of the year if that is not too much to ask? Maybe not all I want, is there a chance you could get Conrad Balatoni a new pair of boots that he won't slip on? Well, maybe a strike partner for Kris Doolan or just a midfielder who can effectively link up with him too. If it's not too much to ask maybe someone who can defend corners as well. While you're at it, what about a DVD of last season, that be good. Any chance of a quick recovery for Ozzy . . and no i don't mean the wildman of rock but our Ozzy? Is it a bit cheeky to ask for a win at Parkhead on New Years Day if so what about at Tynecastle on the 4th? Is there any chance you could get corrective contact lenses for Higgnbotham so he can shoot away from the goalkeeper instead of into his arms? Finally can I get a Sick In The Basin annual or am I really taking the pish there?

Thanks for taking the time to read my letter I'm sure lots of other Jags fans may want to wish for things also.

The Sunnylaw Jag

PS. No more signed balls please.

• Like 2

No such luck, the wife had spent the day watching Christmas 24 and throughout the sugary schmaltzy fest if the lead character wanted something enough for Christmas it usually comes true. Just thought I'd give it a go.

As for the title of the piece I couldn't even get that right as it's kit not strip! Anyhoo, here's the song

• Like 2

No such luck, the wife had spent the day watching Christmas 24 and throughout the sugary schmaltzy fest if the lead character wanted something enough for Christmas it usually comes true. Just thought I'd give it a go.

As for the title of the piece I couldn't even get that right as it's kit not strip! Anyhoo, here's the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na12OyJEgJ8

Classic, haven't heard it in years :clapping:

My neighbours have got a new turntable setup in their kitchen for playing vinyl. I've been fishing out various old classics Psychedelic Furs, PWEI, The Rose of Avalanche etc. This thread has just reminded me that I've got an old 7" copy of the Trumpton Riots.... scoots off to the Vinyl vault... Merry Christmas!