Articles, Contributions, Cartoons Etc Wanted.

Thanks to everyone who has bought issue 6 of the fanzine. However, as one goes on sale we look towards the next one. With this in mind we are looking for new people to write for us. If you feel you could add some stuff for our next issue let us know. It can be articles (or rants) on the Jags or about supporting Thistle, or about your favourite cult player etc,.If you are an artist how about some cartoons, they can be originals or work with myself as I have some ideas.

On another thread I asked for someone to write about the Jacks and Jags meet ups but does anyone know how to get in touch with the girl that does the Partick Thistle Ladies blog, would she want to write about the football team and it's progress?

Anyway, anybody who thinks they can help, please pm me or send stuff to myself at [email protected] or to [email protected]

It's been great to back with SITB and we are looking to producing more issues with your help. Next season looks to be a challenge already with the prospect of not one but two fans magazines on sale with Tom Hosie's Partick Thistle Historian being launched. There's not been a better time to write about the team you love and no reason why people can't write for both with each complimenting the other and not competing.

No Jags game for a fortnight now, downtime on the forum in many ways, so instead of writing on the forum for the next week or so try writing something for the fanzine.

Thank you the Sunnylaw Jag.

Do you want my memoirs; the Secret Life of a Programme Editor? A heady cocktail of sex, drugs, and football where I lift the lid on the underbelly of a football club; .the jealousy, the betrayal, the never ending run of Will Ferrell films on the team bus.

Yes please! :happy2:

Do you want my memoirs; the Secret Life of a Programme Editor? A heady cocktail of sex, drugs, and football where I lift the lid on the underbelly of a football club; .the jealousy, the betrayal, the never ending run of Will Ferrell films on the team bus.

Reminds me of the Rev. Jolly's story about when a parishioner he was visiting asked him if he'd like super sex.

"Thanks," he replied, "but I'll just have the soup."

I would love it if you would write some stuff for us Tom, even just to have a bit of joy writing for the fun of it and in a more lighthearted way than you have hitherto been allowed. So anything you want to write about would be fine with me.

Some others have been in touch and I would hope that more do, to allow us to move up to a 32 page fanzine rather than 24.

• 3 weeks later...

Once again with issue 7 delivered and on sale now, we look to issue 8 which is likely to be out on the first home game after the split. This will be the last for the season which might come as a relief to some of you. There will be no summer special either. As before if anybody wants to write about anything Jags related let me know. I know it might seem daunting to write something but a lot of people on the forum are more than capable of stringing sentences together and make interesting articles I'm sure. My advice would be, just write something short, maybe over 500 words, don't try to over complicate it and see where it takes you.

I would be interested too, in working with a cartoonist as I have a few ideas. I know Fritz is an excellent cartoonist but he's not the most organised at times.

If the time is not right, then maybe over the close season make an attempt at something. Give it a go , you never know where it will lead. My first contribution to the old SITB was a letter and it just mushroomed from there