Possible Points Deduction For Killie

ThickAsThieves

If someone forged the players signature, then i assume the player has not officially signed for the club. If said player has featured in more than one match, then surely any points Kilmarnock picked up in these games must be null and void ?

• Members

I'm guessing they will compare the signatures to see if they are similar. Easy to spot if it's been forged. I've not played anything other than amateur football, but before every game, every player had to sign the teamsheet before it was handed to the match official. I can imagine professional football would be the same. Perhaps it wasn't that he wasn't registered, but that he wasn't eligible to play in that particular game because he hadn't filled out the relevant paperwork?

I'm guessing they will compare the signatures to see if they are similar. Easy to spot if it's been forged. I've not played anything other than amateur football, but before every game, every player had to sign the teamsheet before it was handed to the match official. I can imagine professional football would be the same. Perhaps it wasn't that he wasn't registered, but that he wasn't eligible to play in that particular game because he hadn't filled out the relevant paperwork?

I would advise everyone to get over to the 12 pages of carnage on pie n bovril. Laugh out loud, funny.