Propco Planning

Ma Ba'

I thought it was the 27th of July, but given the lack of any comment, maybe it's the 27th August. It's time for those in charge to clarify the club's financial position to the fans. Why is it that our club is being out-performed financially by practically every other club in the league? I believe we had expressed an interest in the boy Baird before he went to Raith, but, inevitably, they could outbid us. How is this possible? It's getting well past a joke, now....

Just phoned the council to get an update for the Jags Trust meeting tonight and the official dealing with it is on holiday until 23/8/10. It is a "major" development and there may be a pre determination hearing as part of the process. In addition the decision has to go to the full council for ratification so I can't see this being determined anytime soon.

I'll bet there is no back-up plan.

There is. If the planning application is rejected due to the lack of parking available, the board are going to demolish the Jackie Husband Stand (during the game) to make way for more spaces. Only thing is, they will do this before they are granted planning permision, leaving an unsightly pile of rubble in it's place for the next five seasons.