Moving House (Room)

Lambies Lost Doo

I was based in London full time and then past 2 years been doing Mon to Thurs.

Now finally moving everything back up the road but struggling to find people to transport what is a rooms worth of stuff as I have always rented from friends. It's just a hi-fi, small tv, cd collection and clothes.

Everything seems to be parcels or full removal which is not needed.

I'm looking for someone who can ship the small amount up in a week or 2 at minimal cost. Has anyone done this in the past as there is always a lot of movement from London to Glasgow?

I was based in London full time and then past 2 years been doing Mon to Thurs.

Now finally moving everything back up the road but struggling to find people to transport what is a rooms worth of stuff as I have always rented from friends. It's just a hi-fi, small tv, cd collection and clothes.

Everything seems to be parcels or full removal which is not needed.

I'm looking for someone who can ship the small amount up in a week or 2 at minimal cost. Has anyone done this in the past as there is always a lot of movement from London to Glasgow?

Have you thought about hiring a van or a large estate car and driving it up yourself? National firms would allow you to drop the vehicle off in Glasgow. Given your small load, a day or two's hire should be fine.