Our Lonely Wee Sad Pish Badge

Ross

Many years ago a work colleague who had been a Conservative Party agent told me that the SNP logo was so simple, effective and easy even to scribble that most politicians would give their right arms to get the use of such a logo. (Then the SNP decided to modernise it by introducing a diamond-like modification: it didn't last.)

Sadly, that one's been taken, but it's probably the best logo that anyone will ever come up with using a thistle. The club has also been beaten to the mascot idea by the Commonwealth Games, but perhaps in 10 years' time or so everyone will have forgotten about them and we'll be able to pinch it. :D

Many years ago a work colleague who had been a Conservative Party agent told me that the SNP logo was so simple, effective and easy even to scribble that most politicians would give their right arms to get the use of such a logo. (Then the SNP decided to modernise it by introducing a diamond-like modification: it didn't last.)

Sadly, that one's been taken, but it's probably the best logo that anyone will ever come up with using a thistle. The club has also been beaten to the mascot idea by the Commonwealth Games, but perhaps in 10 years' time or so everyone will have forgotten about them and we'll be able to pinch it. :D

I remember that. People said it looked like a rabbit's ar*ehole. Wish I could find a picture of it.

Wow! Their Club BoD actually listened to their fans. Well done to them.

TAG will be our saviour, Willjag. From the OS: "The TAG scheme offers the opportunity to make a strong commitment to our club, but it is not simply a membership scheme. TAG allows us to both communicate and involve our supporters in key decisions that will shape the future of our Club."

I would urge no holding of breath though, just in case...

• Like 1