Next 3 Games

CCJags

I think there is a statistical mistake in there somewhere, but anyway, my point is that the last five games after the split can skew whatever happens after 33 games, provided teams are within up to 10 points of safety.

See Hibs last season. Who honestly thought they would go down even after we beat them in mid-March?

Sorry, aye, 15 points from 15 games needed for them to reach 30. That would require a significant improvement on their past 23 games. But you're right, things do change in the final five games.

Realistically I'd take a defeat to Kilmarnock if we won against St Mirren, thats the big game to keep us outwith touching distance of them.

I spoke before the Hamilton game about us getting back into the right mental state, as recently we hadn't been looking so hungry. Whatever Archie said midweek it worked, and if we go out with the same attitude each week, we will easily climb the league - we have the ability, its about getting it out.

Bugger Off. I don't care who we are playing, I want us to win every game.