Andy Walker

Lindau

What a feckin twat. Stonewall penalty, sending off for Gordon and no surprises that for the first time I have ever heard him comment on the matter, he says the punishment is ridiculous. Yes I agree with him, but would he have said it if it had happened up the other end.....think we know the answer to that one. He is even commenting that Celtic need to keep the head because of the sense of injustice? Has to be said that Celtic were denied a stonewaller in the first half.

Edited by Lindau

I'm glad someone else commented on that after I had a mad rant in my living room about it! 5 mins later he's saying it's a stonewall penalty, so how is there any injustice andy? Oh that's right it's because it happened to celtic. Anything to fuel the paranoia for sellick fans.

If it was a defender I doubt he would have said that. Last man equals red card, read the rules mr walker. Total clown.

They will still win it anyway.

One of the most ridiculous summarising efforts ever heard from Walker. Celtic denied a stonewall penalty for handball and Walker comes out with "that was as clear a penalty and sending off as you could wish to see" Fast forward to Craig Gordon hauling down the Inverness striker when he was clean through and about to score and Walkers comments are " That is incredibly harsh, definite penalty but very harsh to send him off" wonder if he also thought that when Wee Jimmy got sent off at Porkheid a few weeks ago. Typical old firm bias with these clowns.

Edited by Lindau

Brown moaning,,Collins moaning at the 4th official, the commentator and Andy Walker moaning and complaining.(It's ra sellik way)

Moi? I'm not moaning or complaining :D

Never seen the penalty shout Celtic didn't get but seen a stonewaller for Inverness that they didn't get.

SUPERCALEYGOBALLISTICCELTICAREATROCIOUS :party:

Well done to everyone connected to Inverness and a great final to look forward to.

Maybe all the so called neutrals shouldn't bother going to Ibrox and save their cash to go and fill Hampden for the Scottish Cup Final.

Edited by billko

Brown moaning,,Collins moaning at the 4th official, the commentator and Andy Walker moaning and complaining.(It's ra sellik way)

Never seen the penalty shout Celtic didn't get but seen a stonewaller for Inverness that they didn't get.

Well done to everyone connected to Inverness and a great final to look forward to.

Maybe all the so called neutrals shouldn't bother going to Ibrox and save their cash to go and fill Hampden for the Scottish Cup Final.

To be fair the Celtic one in the first half was a definite penalty and sending off, but they get plenty decisions and the ICT one in ET when Zaliukas went through Ofierre was a stonewall one as well, so we'll done ICT. Was a terrific game.

I fully agree with the last two sentences, Billko.

However, much as I like your contributions to this forum, the content of the rest of this one is probably inappropriate given whom you openly profess to really support.

the ict twitter was a scream.

andy walker, you and your bhigot bhoys took a hell of a beating, now sail away on your river of tears, i'm having an early treble nip of malt while i crease myself laughing at your injustice moans.

today the good guys won, scottish football won, the dark side defeated again, all is good in the galaxy.

• Like 2

To be fair the Celtic one in the first half was a definite penalty and sending off, but they get plenty decisions and the ICT one in ET when Zaliukas went through Ofierre was a stonewall one as well, so we'll done ICT. Was a terrific game.

Couldn't watch it for more than a few minutes at a time and was kidding myself on thinking i was enjoying the Man City v West Ham game.

I switched over one of the times when Celtic had just equalised at 2-2 and thought Inverness had blown it.

Once 3-2 i had to switch over again and was delighted when i switched back Inverness had won it.

They show no class or repect to Inverness or anyone for that matter in defeat, and it's always the same with them and this is what really annoys me the most about them.

Good luck to both clubs in the final and really hope folk turn out for this and it's a great game.

laughing at the irony of your second last paragraph jaggyko, but today isn't the day to rip you on that. enjoy your mirth at the ugly green arse cheek and for once being on the right side of good as you stand with the rest of scottish football chuckling.

• Like 1

Walker said it was the worst display of refereeing that he has ever seen. Well Andy, that is by a country mile the worst case of bias summarising I have had the misfortune to listen to. He should really lose his job after that. It was totally embarrassing!

• Like 2