Irritation Or Jealousy- Dundee Fc

jagfaelivi

Just saw that they beat Wigan 1-0 tonight and Wigan had dominated the game. How do Dundee do it!?

Last term they got away with murder against us We hammered them twice at Dens (apart from the second half in the first game when Foxy got red carded) and we got a solitary point and they stole another one at Firhill.

Why can't WE do that? Are they ALWAYS that lucky? When do we get some of that? Luck must spread about or are we doing something wrong?

Answers below please.

I know there is not a lot happening just now but I find this thread totally baffling. Who gives a flying fck that Dundee beat Wigan in a pre-season friendly, and we only drew with them, seriously!!!!

We lost and drew last season with Dundee through our own failings, Dools & Stevenson 2 on 1chance at Dens before they scored, nothing to do with bad luck.

We really are scraping the barrel here guys.

• Like 2

Could it be that when they have possession they make sure they get the ball into the danger area in front of the opposition's penalty box? We had plenty of possession today but kept allowing Rotherham Utd to shepherd us out to the wings, from where crosses came in with no-one to collect them in the box. Our sole goal was scored from well out but straight through the danger area. Last season we started picking up points when we took this more direct approach, but we seem be be starting off by reverting to inconsequential wing play.

• Like 1

I agree with the opening poster. These games against Wigan were absolute life or death matches for both clubs and, disastrously, we could only draw our game, meaning automatic relegation to the lowland league, a £1m fine and a 10 year transfer embargo. I don't need to tell you that this means certain death for the club we all love.