Hospitality For Motherwell Game

Fawlty Towers

By the way, what's the dress code?

Was told smart casual. Seen people kicking about in trainers though, so doubt you would be kicked out. I feel a bit of effort should be made in hospitality so at the very least smart shoes seems reasonable.

Edited by Graemei

I was suited and booted, but I was a guest of the match day sponsor, so thought I'd make an effort. :D Most guys seemed to be in suits, but some had sports jackets and jeans. Everyone seems to be in agreement about the food, it's pretty much like a school dinner.

I wouldn't mind doing it again at some point in the future, if we got 10 forum members together, we could have a wearethistle.co.uk table.

Everyone seems to be in agreement about the food, it's pretty much like a school dinner.

That's a spot on assessment and it's the only thing that would prevent me from going again. Maybe something for the club or caterers to take on board. Entry to the game and proggie costs £25, so you in reality paying £40 for mince and tattles and a half time pie and tea and a tour of the ground. Not the greatest of value, especially if you hate that dish. Improve the grub and it's well worth while!

Edited by Lindau