To The Point Once Again......

Willjag

I hope he didn't tempt fate...

:unsure:

Great well-presented summary of where we are.

I think Ronnie Gilfillan is a gentleman and cares deeply about the club though.

And I think it should be remebered when criticising Billy Allans visibility that he did not seek this position, if I recall correctly from that time he was sought out by the Board as an emergency measure, and who is to say they did not put forward propco as what they needed investment in? We just dont know. Innocent until proven gulty and all that, although the others are serial offeners found guilty many times.

The perfect summation of where we are at. If some fans still can't see that these changes need to happen and become too entrenched in trying to get McCall out we are doomed. The root cause is the three amigos. We are rudderless and have been getting sold down the canal for years now.

If the fans stand up and be counted it may well force the issues that are needing addressed here. The time has come...

I agree that something needs to be done, but how is it ever going to happen? I don't see any amount of fan pressure ever working, mainly as it'll be a limited number of fans that decide to protest (or whatever else they do). One thing that would certainly help would be a sustained period in the media, but they're not interested. Only other thing I can see working is if some scandal is uncovered which leaves them (or individuals) no choice but to leave. Is there such a scandal hidden somewhere? I have no idea, just something that would probably promote change. The McMaster shares is as close to a scandal as we're ever going to get, I would imagine.

Anyway, would anything not just result in a boardroom re-shuffle? Cowan resigns, Beattie becomes Chairman, with Cowan staying as a Director? Doesn't change much, if anything.

I'm not saying don't do anything, but if something is done, it has to be done professionally & with good numbers.

Edited by 1 John Lambie