Ian Mccall

Jaggy1967

We shouldn't waste any more space on Cowan - we know what the man is like and I for one am not at all surprised at him showing even more contempt towards fans.

What does require our attention is getting rid of the other man who is wrecking the club - the man currently occupying the manager's office cos this run of results is nothing short of shocking and is relegation material. I've read people saying he should get till the end of the year and then consider his position - why wait till then? What is going to change? Is he all of a sudden going to find some quality players in the lockers? Can he motiviate his current bunch of "players" to play better? Are the current crop good enough to get us out of this hole?

I do not think so and he should go now. He knows we can't afford to sack him (as an aside by the way, no failed football manager should be rewarded financially for failure).

If he cares about the club as much as he claims, he should resign first thing on Monday morning and allow the club a chance to survive.

Couldn't put it better. McCall likes to claim his hands are tied but who else thought Erskine, Hodge, Kinniburgh....were worthy of multiple year contracts. The players don't look interested in trying for him. I only hope the (new) board don't follow the age old Thistle blueprint and give the job to Maxi and Sid (or Jackie)

Edited by MarkyBoyFTOF

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCall needs to go.

We need at LEAST 30pts to stay safe, we are nearly 1/4 way through the season and we have picked up only 3pts. So going on those sums we will finish with around 12pts which will almost be an all time low record.

Most people say we cant afford to sack McCall, but we cant afford to NOT sack McCall, if we get relegated the club will die! GIVE UP MCCALL!

£17 a ticket and look at the empty seats at Firhill due to McCall and his (lack of) tactics / tactical nous. As you say he needs to go and if it were me and I was that bad at my job I wouldn't have a choice but to go.