Tomorrow's game v Port Glasgow

BowenBoys

2 hours ago, Woodstock Jag said:

I think you all need to go to Lush, buy a bath bomb, use it, and chill the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo out. I would have recommended the Dark Arts one but they stopped selling that several years ago. An acceptable substitute is Black Rose, but stay away from Intergalactic as the glitter goes everywhere.

Different people will express their discontent in different ways.

No one wants to harm the Club, but equally the Club has no god-given right to expect people's blind financial loyalty or for people to attend games.

Especially in a cost-of-living crisis, but also frankly "all the time anyway", people have the right to spend their free time and their money however they please.

I personally hope that people continue to get behind the team, in whatever way they feel comfortable doing.

I wish I were in a position to be attending Firhill week-in-week out, but living 450 miles away that's just not practical.

I can recommend, if you're a Thistle fan starved of entertainment living in London, Craven Cottage and Brisbane Road for a good day out. My local, The Valley, is a little bit soulless.

What’s wrong with Lynx shower gel and Old Spice? 

Answer: everything