Stirling Albion On Saturday - Free Entry For Students

Pie Of The Month

On the Stirling forum and Pie and Bovril it seems that it's been advertised around Stirling Uni that ALL students with a valid student card can get into the game on Saturday for free.

Strange they haven't advertised it on their official site but good news for those of us who were going along anyway.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

Just to confirm, I've just spoken to the top man at SAFC and straight from that horse's mouth - all students with valid ID will gain free entry to the match.

The away end will be covered as always although the foam machine will be switched on at 3pm and you need to lie in a dentist's chair to drink your bovril in one.

Only one of the above is true.

Just to confirm, I've just spoken to the top man at SAFC and straight from that horse's mouth - all students with valid ID will gain free entry to the match.

The away end will be covered as always although the foam machine will be switched on at 3pm and you need to lie in a dentist's chair to drink your bovril in one.

Only one of the above is true.

Bring on the foam machine and dentists chair!! :thumbsup:

Lets forget about this students-for-free nonsense and false rumour :evil:

http://stirlingalbionfc.co.uk/

Panic over.

STUDENTS GO FREE AGAINST THISTLE

Please note that ALL students will be welcome to Forthbank on Saturday with our Students go Free activity. Entry will be through the production of a valid current Student Identification Matriculation or similar card. However, the offer will be restricted to Students in full time education only. The offer is open to both Stirling Albion and Partick Thistle fans.

You do not need any other voucher or identification to gain entry to the ground. The voucher that is printed in the Stirling Observer is for information only and is not required for entry to the ground.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I've never went through a period of being as well off as I was during my student days.

I know it isn't the case across the board, but I had a decent loan and two jobs. I had much more disposable income than I currently do, or will in the near future.

• Members

That will be immediately after 'Workers work for free' day.

I've been doing that for well over a year now. A salary reduction because of the Credit Crunch effectively meaning I was working for free one day every three weeks. So where do I pick up my freebie ticket?