Pre-Match Build-Up/ Club Song

bluesman

Following on from the reaction to the video of the Lech Poznan fans which has been discussed on a few footie sites recently imagine the lift the kind of reception shown on this video from Cologne must give their players. I know that as far as crowds are concerned this is another world compared to Firhill but why can't we even attempt our own version of this.

No chance of anything remotely like that happening while the PA insists on playing that abomonation by Focus.

A little part of me dies every time I hear it.

That tune has been synonymous with Firhill since I was wee. Such a shame a little part of you dies every time you hear it cos for me (even though I don't particularly like the tune) it means Firhill.

(for those who haven't a clue what we're yitterin on about,

it is < DON'T CLICK IT GRANT! :P )

That tune has been synonymous with Firhill since I was wee. Such a shame a little part of you dies every time you hear it cos for me (even though I don't particularly like the tune) it means Firhill.

it is )

I have it as my phone ringtone. Any time my phone rings I'm tempted not to answer and just to listen to it, as it brings back memories of walking up Firhill Road :)

it is < DON'T CLICK IT GRANT! :P )

It's an awful, awful piece of music. It makes me want to scream out loud.

Personally, I associate Firhill with tunes like 'Thistle are Rising' and 'Follow Thistle' Can they not bring back Kaiser Bill's Batman?