Thistle Merchandise

kni

I'm the same.

A mate of mine brought up the idea of Greaves releasing the 71' away top next year commemorating 40 years since the League Cup win, similar to what they done with the Centenary strip.

I think it would be a great idea and seller which would just as popular as the Centenary strip has been so far. I remember they did make the 71' home and away tops back in 96/97 season (25th anniversary) but I was too young at the time to have got one my size now.

I'd see it as an opportunity missed to be honest.

That's a good idea ...

A lot of the Greaves stuff has been good, I've certainly bought a few things. The black and red Puma fleece is a classic, and sometimes even gets the nod over my 'Sisters of Mercy' one. I wouldn't be seen dead in that v-style training top though. Don't think that's Greave's fault, I'm reasonably sure that I've seen other teams wearing something similar (a Puma standard presumably).

A lot of the Greaves stuff has been good, I've certainly bought a few things. The black and red Puma fleece is a classic, and sometimes even gets the nod over my 'Sisters of Mercy' one. I wouldn't be seen dead in that v-style training top though. Don't think that's Greave's fault, I'm reasonably sure that I've seen other teams wearing something similar (a Puma standard presumably).

Correct.

Rumour has it that the Puma design guru is an Airdrie Utd fanatic.