Ubuntu

mrD

im just trying to get my head around installing stuff. its a nightmare especially since i dont have it wired up to internet. im going through a linux for beginners manual but it seems to have a different definition of what constitutes a beginner to what i have in my brain haha. still its gonna keep me outta trouble i reckon..

im just trying to get my head around installing stuff. its a nightmare especially since i dont have it wired up to internet. im going through a linux for beginners manual but it seems to have a different definition of what constitutes a beginner to what i have in my brain haha. still its gonna keep me outta trouble i reckon..

Try THIS for help (if you can manage to ignore the fact that it sounds like Stephen Hawking with a cold)

If you are looking for step by step Linux tutorials with simple exercises, try http://linuxzoo.net/ it is primarily used by Napier University, but is open to anyone, all you have to do is register and it allows you a virtual machine on-line running linux. :thumbsup2: