Brass Mooonkey

Lindau

whats happened to the Erdinger....and I dont mean the alcohol free one!!! Mates were very disappointed on Friday to see it had been removed from the draught selection....didnt bother me as I could drink the Half and Half all day and all night....love the stuff!!!

Edit.....Oooops thought as I was in the other part when I posted this....sorree!!!

Edited by Lindau

whats happened to the Erdinger....and I dont mean the alcohol free one!!! Mates were very disappointed on Friday to see it had been removed from the draught selection....didnt bother me as I could drink the Half and Half all day and all night....love the stuff!!!

Edit.....Oooops thought as I was in the other part when I posted this....sorree!!!

Methinks you must be mistaken! We've never had Erdinger on draught! Or at all for that matter!

Glad u like the half n half tho!

Methinks you must be mistaken! We've never had Erdinger on draught! Or at all for that matter!

Glad u like the half n half tho!

Oooops, personally I dont drink it GPT, but my mates said they were disappointed that the German wheat beer was no longer available on draught...I assumed they were talking about Erdinger and yes the half and half is monsterous stuff!!!

Edited by Lindau

Oooops, personally I dont drink it GPT, but my mates said they were disappointed that the German wheat beer was no longer available on draught...I assumed they were talking about Erdinger and yes the half and half is monsterous stuff!!!

Ah. That makes sense! We had Hefeweizen from WEST brewery in Glasgow on draught, but we've been changing it over from time to time (they don't always make enough to sell to other bars). In October we had their Oktoberfest beer and we've currently got their Munich Red. At some point in the next couple of weeks we'll move onto their Winterfest beer.

However, the Hefeweizen should be back in the new year once they stop making their chrimbo specials - which are also very, very good!

Get them on the 'Raging Bitch' next time. From Flying Dog Brewery in the States - really tasty Belgian Pale Ale style beer and a meaty 8.3% ABV! Mmmm.

8.3....phew!!! They are bad enough on the wheat beers never mind the bitch. We did consider a few tonight in the Monkey to watch the game, but sadly the weather has put paid to that little idea!!