Bring Back Standing Petitition

PaleGreySky

I had tried to, but very often the website's security features prevent me from posting from different locations...

I believe this is the petition started by the guy who posted on here a month or so back, urging us to join his facebook group regarding bringing standing back in the SPL, but not seeming to care at all for the SFL leagues having done very little research on the rules the SFL use with regards to the use of terraces by their clubs.

On its own, an online petition signed by fans who might not even go to very many games doesn't hold much weight but, should this guy's campaign get much air-time in parliament, then, if it's an MSP that is listing facts like "64,453 of Scotland's footballing community feel the factors influencing the Taylor report have waned, and the option to stand at SPL and SFL games would further the health of the game in this country..." then I'd suggest it's something worth doing.

I'll sign it.

But I've never heard of an online petition making one iota of a difference to anything at any time.

Happy to be proved wrong on this but pretty sure I'm right.

Well there's a Scottish election not far off. Don't think I'd be sounding too cynical to say a well signed petition may just attract a bit more political attention this time round.