Team For Tomorrow?

Pie Of The Month

With it looking like the Warriors are going ahead tonight and someone on P&B saying that the club have informed Ross County the game is going ahead it'll be interesting to see what team we put out.

After playing well against Stirling I'd be reluctant to drop Hodge and hope we play 4-4-2 again. With Robertson, Doolan, Flannigan and MacBeth back it looks like we have a full squad to choose from for the 1st time in ages.

Fox

Paton Robertson Archibald Boyle

Cairney Rowson Hodge Flannigan/Erskine

Doolan Buchanan

I'd like to see McBeath get right back into the picture. Maybe as a sub to get things started.

Likewise but young Ryan is still a good few weeks (optimistic) away from fitness.

I would expect McCall to limit the number of the old brigade fielded. Can't imagine they'll have trained successfully over the last couple of weeks.

If Hodge continues to get tore in the way he did at Stirling I see no reason to drop him. If he's back to his submissive ways then the more effective, tho' just as lightweight, Flannigan would be better.

Given the pitch tomorrow won't exactly be a carpet I'd be expecting Grehan to start with Liam/Doolan and then Liam/Doolan swapping after one of them has run themselves into the ground. Apart from that I'd go with the OP team.

Also looking forward to booing Scott Morrison again for no reason.