Gigs You've Missed And Have Kicked Yourself For Not Making The Effort!

Meister Jag

Gutted, fu**ing gutted that I missed this lot at the ABC tonight:http://www.ramonas.co.uk/ My gig going mate is at The Saw Doctors - the drunken c*** keeps phoning to let me hear little bits and others are at work-type bashes. I could have been down the front giving it a bit of Gabba Gabba Hey! Anyone else missed something that's looked no bad?

Gutted, fu**ing gutted that I missed this lot at the ABC tonight:http://www.ramonas.co.uk/ My gig going mate is at The Saw Doctors - the drunken c*** keeps phoning to let me hear little bits and others are at work-type bashes. I could have been down the front giving it a bit of Gabba Gabba Hey!

Anyone else missed something that's looked no bad... in more ways than one?

Queued through the night to get tickets to see the mighty Rolling Stones in 1972 at the Apollo, only to sell the tickets on the night for what was then a huge amount of money. Regretted that every day since.

Had tix for AC/DC at the Apollo in November 79 but as I was gettin married the next day I gave my mate the ticket and decided to see them the following year. Well I did see them in November the following year at the same venue but sadly there was no Bon Scott.....I have regretted getting married ever since.....ha!!

Before I moved to Edinburgh I was through here for a bevy on the night that Test Department played Calton Hill at the very first Beltane. Someone came into the pub and told me they'd just seen them playing and I thought they were taking the piss.

Queued through the night to get tickets to see the mighty Rolling Stones in 1972 at the Apollo, only to sell the tickets on the night for what was then a huge amount of money. Regretted that every day since.

Eerie, but precisely what I did too: a tenner to be exact. However, I don't really regret it as the Stones have never quite made it into the Blackpool Jags top ten bands.

The bloke who bought the ticket off me was giving me a bit of grief for my "take it or shake it, mate" stance. I was only fourteen and have long since shed those pro-capitalist tendencies, just for the record.

Eerie, but precisely what I did too: a tenner to be exact. However, I don't really regret it as the Stones have never quite made it into the Blackpool Jags top ten bands.

The bloke who bought the ticket off me was giving me a bit of grief for my "take it or shake it, mate" stance. I was only fourteen and have long since shed those pro-capitalist tendencies, just for the record.

The Stones have never been one of my absolute fave bands either. But when all's said and done, they are the Stones. And that says it all.

The Stones have never been one of my absolute fave bands either. But when all's said and done, they are the Stones. And that says it all.

There's a guy from Texas called Jandek who went 25 years (and about 50 albums) without ever appearing live or even revealing his identity. He decided to break cover with an unannounced performance at The Arches a few years back. I arrived about five minutes after he went off stage. To be honest though, he's a bit rubbish so I didn't really lose sleep over it.

Not a gig, but I went to every home qualifier and friendly (including miserable defeats to Denmark and Rep Ire!) only to get so fecking scunnered with Berti Vogts that I punted my ticket to the home play off against Holland cos I was so sick of Vogts. Felt so happy we'd won but distraught I hadn't been there after watching the shite I had put up with for months!