Mccall

RodMcDonaldJag

I am not a fan of McCall at all. One of my biggest criticisms of him is his inability to change the team if plan A doesnt work out but he got it spot on tonight. The tactical switch at half time totally changed the balance of the game and I thought we were by far the better side for most of the 2nd half.

Great to see Fraser get a run out. He has impressed me every time I have seen him in the unders and Ive been saying for his ages we could do a lot worse than giving him a go in the 1st team.

A decent result last night, especially the late equalizer. But the BBC gives us as having 2 shots on target in the entire match. Is that accurate?

I'd give a Tottenesque reply to that and say.... aye, we didn't have a lot of shots on target but we forced a lot of corners. :) . Strictly speaking we probably had a few more shots on target but were blocked by defenders none too deep. We did score two goals, even if they were near eighty mins apart. I thought we were much improved in attack on recent games but still lacking that sharpness when it really matters.

Btw I happen to think that Falkirk's strength is in the very department Pressley accuses us of having. They do defend well (often in numbers) even tho' their distribution out of defence is suspect.