Thistle Music Cd's.

Wee Gus

I've met a fellow Jags fan who is hoping to get a copy of a Jags CD which was released "not that long ago" !!. Doesn't give much scope, but I told him I'd try and find him a copy. Even a copied copy would keep him we;; pleased. !!

is it the neil sturgeon one? if so thats been out for ages as far as i know. I wouldnt mind a copy of that if anyone has it, quality jags tunes!

is it the neil sturgeon one? if so thats been out for ages as far as i know. I wouldnt mind a copy of that if anyone has it, quality jags tunes!

Yes, quality stuff. I have it on tape somewhere. I believe it came out on cd but am not sure if I have a copy.

I do have a double vinyl called Flair, all football club songs, featuring Firhill For Thrills, a great jazzy wee number, sax break and all. A notch above all the other songs on Flair. If I could work out how to use the usb software on my turntable I'd make a digi copy and offer it to anybody interested. Is it on Youtube or anything? Possibly not. Now there's an idea.....

But here it is! Magic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4WKdMb68Ik

And different music but better action:

Edited by beep0608

Yes, quality stuff. I have it on tape somewhere. I believe it came out on cd but am not sure if I have a copy.

I do have a double vinyl called Flair, all football club songs, featuring Firhill For Thrills, a great jazzy wee number, sax break and all. A notch above all the other songs on Flair. If I could work out how to use the usb software on my turntable I'd make a digi copy and offer it to anybody interested. Is it on Youtube or anything? Possibly not. Now there's an idea.....

But here it is! Magic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4WKdMb68Ik

And different music but better action:

I always felt it has a Ska or early Reggae feel to it. Fantastic song never the less. I play my mp3 copy regularly.

The Jags Trust produced a CD in 1999 with the following contents

Firhill for Thrills

It's the Jags

Oh Partick Thistle

We are the Thistle

Follow Thistle

Thistle are rising again

and 5 excellent Neil Sturgeon songs

Season 92/93

Scottish Cup Blues

Autograph Hunting

Scrapbook

Chic Charnley Blues

:thumbsup2:

Thats the one I think Wee guy was really keen to have it. Can anyone help with this ? Is it ame one you have Tinyman?

As an aside Neil has been (slowly) re-recording these songs - The two new versions of Scottish Cup Blues and Autograph hunting have regularly been played by Lance before games.

Neil has been busy recording his new album due next month called Geography and Luck - the new single ride the tide is out now and I suspect the last single Break Me (a song written for Andy Murray) will get a few plays this weekend due to Andy getting to the Aus open final.

Hopefully the rest of his Thistle songs and a couple of new ones are finished, will find a release at some point.