Poor Performance

clarencegarter

Well played to the younger mob who at least try to get a bit of enthusiasm injected into proceedings, you'll do for me.

The guy's we're talking about aren't young, BJ. And it's perfectly achievable to have a good drink prior to a match and join in with the singing without entering the 'slobbering fool' zone.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in my experience. It must be how you behave and the way you conduct yourself around others, eh?

Which part of 'I've never personally had a problem with police or stewards in Perth' didn't you understand?

I can see the way fellow Jags fans have been treated going right back to the very first time Thistle played at McDirmaid Park when my mate was put in the back of a police van by undercover CID for the crime of walking towards the train station after the game.

Another 40-something arse piece for whom getting tanked up on a Saturday afternoon is something to celebrate. I'm glad to see you think I'm of a different breed to you, Andy, because that's exactly how it is.

You have shown yourself up to be a total knob on this thread, the only incredible thing will be if you don't get a kicking at the next game.

ARSE

You have shown yourself up to be a total knob on this thread, the only incredible thing will be if you don't get a kicking at the next game.

ARSE

Take a pill, rage boy.

Ironic that you brand me a knob and an arse as that's exaclty they way those that get kicked out generally behave at games. Brand them that, and it's bum kicking time?

What a horrible, snobby and self-righteous little man "The Incredible Adam Spark" is.

I'd rather people of your ilk stayed away from Firhill unless it's for the Rugby. You're an embarassment to the club with you're nauseating snobbery.

I tip my hat to anyone who gets off their arse and has a right good sing-song at the game and if that means having a good scoop before it, then even better. That's what football is all about! The more people who let off smoke bombs, throw bog roll and bring balloons, the better as far as i'm concerned. I was especially pleased to see the majority of fans screaming at the police and stewards for ejecting a couple of jags fans for simply cheering on their team.

Of course there is nothing wrong with people who want to come along and enjoy the game in peace without joining in the singing and general camaraderie, but I strongly object to people like our Adam, who turn their noses up at people who behave boisterously.

When the day comes when there is no longer a place for the likes of "Wee Gus" at Thistle games, you won't see me there.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

What a horrible, snobby and self-righteous little man "The Incredible Adam Spark" is.

I'd rather people of your ilk stayed away from Firhill unless it's for the Rugby. You're an embarassment to the club with you're nauseating snobbery.

I tip my hat to anyone who gets off their arse and has a right good sing-song at the game and if that means having a good scoop before it, then even better. That's what football is all about! The more people who let off smoke bombs, throw bog roll and bring balloons, the better as far as i'm concerned. I was especially pleased to see the majority of fans screaming at the police and stewards for ejecting a couple of jags fans for simply cheering on their team.

Of course there is nothing wrong with people who want to come along and enjoy the game in peace without joining in the singing and general camaraderie, but I strongly object to people like our Adam, who turn their noses up at people who behave boisterously.

When the day comes when there is no longer a place for the likes of "Wee Gus" at Thistle games, you won't see me there.

Adam,

Is there any possible explanation as to why your opinions stated in this thread are so at odds wiith your opinions in the "For those there today" thread from October last year?

Have you had a moment of epiphany or do you just enjoy taking whatever position in a debate you deem grants you the moral high ground?

Perhaps you should adopt your own advice from that thread where you advised offended supporters to simply "move seats" and saw no reason why those being boisterous should mind their language when requested to do so?

Apologies to other forum members for raising the previous thread.

Norman, there's a real difference between people being boisterous and people being thrown out of games a number of times having pushed things too far. In that instance, I thought the complainant had exacerbated the situation and was making themself out to be the completely innocent party. In this instance, we have a couple of guys who've made a name for themselves due to being chucked out of games - including a guy who even Gus would admit attracts trouble - being held up as some kind of wronged champions of the Thistle support.

There's the difference.

Norman, there's a real difference between people being boisterous and people being thrown out of games a number of times having pushed things too far. In that instance, I thought the complainant had exacerbated the situation and was making themself out to be the completely innocent party. In this instance, we have a couple of guys who've made a name for themselves due to being chucked out of games - including a guy who even Gus would admit attracts trouble - being held up as some kind of wronged champions of the Thistle support.

There's the difference.

Are you maybe trying to say that there's a fine line between having a few beers in you and having a carry-on to being a drunken boor? If you are, then I agree, but since you weren't there, just like you weren't there at Forthbank, maybe we could leave it at that?

BTW, if we're going to go down the road of labelling me a hypocrite, here's the handiwork of the chap held up in Tom Stronach's avatar. You know, the poster who's accusing me of being "horrible".

In that case, given your learning difficulties, you should stick to your addiction to comic books and love of Freddie Mercury. :rolleyes:

Are you maybe trying to say that there's a fine line between having a few beers in you and having a carry-on to being a drunken boor? If you are, then I agree, but since you weren't there, just like you weren't there at Forthbank, maybe we could leave it at that?

Hey, fair enough. In each case I was passing comment based on second-hand information and assumption based on past behaviour. I was under the false impression that was the basis of many of the conversations on here. The thread re. Jim Alexander's dismissal being another good point of reference.

In that case, given your learning difficulties, you should stick to your addiction to comic books and love of Freddie Mercury. :rolleyes:

In what case?

Hey, fair enough. In each case I was passing comment based on second-hand information and assumption based on past behaviour. I was under the false impression that was the basis of many of the conversations on here. The thread re. Jim Alexander's dismissal being another good point of reference.

Fair enough and for what it's worth I think you are right about some of the stuff on the JA thread. Have fun.

If you're going to judge others by their avatar, it's only natural that others will judge you by yours.

I get it, now. Very good. But it's a distasteful image, don't you think.

Fair enough and for what it's worth I think you are right about some of the stuff on the JA thread. Have fun.

An interjection from you always serves to calm me down. Ever thought of a second career in anger management?

Another 40-something arse piece for whom getting tanked up on a Saturday afternoon is something to celebrate. I'm glad to see you think I'm of a different breed to you, Andy, because that's exactly how it is.

You are very much a different breed to me. You’re the breed that’s only brave enough to dish out abuse from a wee room somewhere sticking of your own farts using a name that’s supposed to make you sound vaguely interesting when we all know you’re the greyest little nobody this side of the tax office.

If you’d like to dispute that, come up and call me an arse piece to my face on Saturday. And wear your gimp mask at the same time, make things interesting …… :mad2: :mad2:

Couldn't make the game last nite cause of other commitments, but had planned to go to the game on the Tuesday with a few pals. These pals arent thistle fans, but enjoy coming to the odd game for a bevy and generally a wee "day out at the football". They enjoy joining in the songs and having a laugh and all agree that the games at thistle are always a good day out.

its with the help of people like "wee gus" and others that encourage them to come to the games because they help create a good atmosphere. The day people like him stop going to the games will be a sad day for Thistle, and the days out will no longer be anywhere near as good.

when that day comes: Incredible ****** can come on here and rejoice at all the people sitting in silence watching the football.