Qots Pictures Posted!

Clinically Depressed

Pics from yesterday's win draw against Queen of the South are now available for viewing below; -

All our goals - some of the action - none of the grief (deliberately omitted for the sake of sanity).

This set dedicated to sick pal. (sick in the "unwell" sense rather than the "axe murdering" sense of the word). :fan::whistling:

Pics from yesterday's win draw against Queen of the South are now available for viewing below; -

All our goals - some of the action - none of the grief (deliberately omitted for the sake of sanity).

This set dedicated to sick pal. (sick in the "unwell" sense rather than the "axe murdering" sense of the word). :fan::whistling:

GREAT PICS AS USUAL JAMES, DON`T SUPPOSE YOU COULD PHOTOSHOP LAST FEW MINUTES OF THE GAME :thinking:

Great pics as always, CD :thumbsup2: . The photo of Erskine in the dug out brings it home just how much the bug must have affected us. Chris was one of the guys deemed well enough to start.

I know that tiredness due to bug causing us to switch off late on is a kinda convenient excuse but there might just be some substance.

Great pics as always, CD :thumbsup2: . The photo of Erskine in the dug out brings it home just how much the bug must have affected us. Chris was one of the guys deemed well enough to start.

I know that tiredness due to bug causing us to switch off late on is a kinda convenient excuse but there might just be some substance.

Think there were about five players who would probably have started (or indeed DID start) that were unwell. Scott Fox became ill the night before the game, and was too ill to even travel. When they got their 2nd, it reminded me of the last time we had a game with an illness stricken squad, against Inverness. We won that 3-2, but that's where the similarity unfortunately ended.

Think there were about five players who would probably have started (or indeed DID start) that were unwell. Scott Fox became ill the night before the game, and was too ill to even travel. When they got their 2nd, it reminded me of the last time we had a game with an illness stricken squad, against Inverness. We won that 3-2, but that's where the similarity unfortunately ended.

Wasn't there on Saturday but as I heard on the radio we were 2-0 up I told my colleague about the ICT game and hoped it wouldn't go the same way. At 3-1 I was confident, at 3-2 I was still confident...what happened next just floored me. Only Thistle eh? Well, no as it turns out :(