Tonights Referee V Morton

Jaggy1967

That is without doubt one of the most inept performances from a referee I have seen in many a day.

The man did not understand the basic rules of the game ! Penalty well it could have hit anyone in the hand. Not debating it hit Willie Kinniburgh's hand but wtf ?

The Jags claim for a penalty was much more of a penalty than what was given against us.

The whole match was peppered with shit decisions and he was so bad even the odd one went against Morton when it was their ball.

Can you imagine the in firm if this clown had been allowed to operate on Sunday ?

SFL get a grip on these clowns that you call referee's ! They can't even make a feckin decision on whether a pitch is playable or not !

Total feckin joke ! Sick of them.

Useless tosser last week at Cowden, useless tosser this week at Crappielow. I just wish we had the cojones to rise above it and shove it down these amateurs' throats by winning the f*cking games.

Totally agree with you but this is a tight league and it does not help us when we seem to play against 12 men and the main one has a feckin whistle in his mouth. My name ain't Neil Lennon but after tonight !!

WTF is it about us, that they always seem to make us get pissed on like this by the SFL when they select referee's .

Was desperate for us to rise above the situation tonight but the team were desperate with tonights game plan and performance.

Useless tosser last week at Cowden, useless tosser this week at Crappielow. I just wish we had the cojones to rise above it and shove it down these amateurs' throats by winning the f*cking games.

Who says our refs are inconsistent eh :P

Was at thewrong end of the ground (as many Jags probably were) but should we have ahd a penalty in the 2nd half? Looked like it from the corner of that shitey stand of theirs but you cant really get further away from the incident than that.

Who says our refs are inconsistent eh :P

It's a common misconception that refs are inconsistent. They are totally consistent.

If they think there's a foul and they don't give it, THAT would be inconsistent. If they think there's a penalty and they don't give it, THAT would be inconsistent. If they think there's a booking and they don't give it, THAT would be inconsistent. If they think there's a red card and they don't give it, THAT would be inconsistent.

Are you suggesting there is a conspiracy against us?

Hmmm, out to get us, maybe the establishment is. :blink:

Or maybe ref's look at fan forums, and see their fellow men in black being described as "total feckin twats" and think "hah, going to punish Thistle fans for dissing other ref's". :wacko:

Or maybe they are just plain shite.

the standards of refeering are symptomatic of the overall standard of scottish football. a complete clusterf*ck.

:thumbsup2:

Wasn't at Cappielow so I'm just generalising. Much as I believe the standard of refereeing in Div 1 is pathetic, sadly I don't think the refs are any less professional than our football team.

I suppose the team get the refs they deserve. The fans tho' deserve much better.