Fao Fritzy

Dark Passenger

Pretty decent coverage of games on that site.

So much for Dungdee fans refusing to watch their team anywhere other than Dens. At Forthbank they filled the away stand and one of the terracings, something that we don't manage.

Still, I guess if we were on a run of 15 unbeaten matches then we just might.

Edited to add: I see that big Armand One scored for Stranraer last week. Could he be the answer to our striking woes?.......

Edited by Jaggernaut

Pretty decent coverage of games on that site.

So much for Dungdee fans refusing to watch their team anywhere other than Dens. At Forthbank they filled the away stand and one of the terracings, something that we don't manage.

Still, I guess if we were on a run of 15 unbeaten matches then we just might.

Edited to add: I see that big Armand One scored for Stranraer last week. Could he be the answer to our striking woes?.......

They have a bigger support than most teams, but while they fill up the away end at Stirling they dont really seem to do so at Cappielow, Palmerston and Firhill.

They have a bigger support than most teams, but while they fill up the away end at Stirling they dont really seem to do so at Cappielow, Palmerston and Firhill.

To be honest TL most decent teams fill that end and struggle to place away fans ! Anyone any idea of the capacity of Forthbank away end officially ?

Capacity is given as 3,808 (seated: 2,508).

That means 1,300 standing, and as both end terracings look identical, that means 650 standing places at each end.

Cheers Jaggernaut,

TBH...Always felt like a big cheese when we went there... like how dare they think the mighty Thistle support can be contained in a wee stand like that lol.

Truth is I won't be going there again this season cos A.. We are pish away from home ! B... We have nothing to play for left this season ! C...I'd rather keep my hard earned to throw at next season's season book than waste it on watching us spend the rest of the season not giving a feck and paying stupid money .. like fan's today !

Well done to the lads who went today :thumbsup2: The only thing that would have dragged me to this game after Crappielow was feck all to do with football !