The Jagscast Wants To Hear From You!

jagscast

I still get excited when I see someone walking down the street wearing a Jags top. Makes my day. You see so many scum shirts about-too common. We are a rare breed, and I'm damn proud to be part of the club.

I know what you mean. I have a jags sticker on the back of my car, and a guy pulled up beside me at the lights and gave me the thumbs up. Weird I thought, until he pulled away and I saw the same sticker on the back of his car. :)

I still get excited when I see someone walking down the street wearing a Jags top. Makes my day. You see so many scum shirts about-too common. We are a rare breed, and I'm damn proud to be part of the club.

I'll tell you what got me excited the other day. A guy walking down St Georges Road with the legendary GREY BASEBALL JACKET. Superb!

I'll tell you what got me excited the other day. A guy walking down St Georges Road with the legendary GREY BASEBALL JACKET. Superb!

I've got one of yon Jags "tartan" (not the real Jags tartan) waistcoats from the late 80s or early 90s.

How cool is that!!

Err, nah...... I don't really think so either.

Though they do complement flares quite nicely.

:blush: