Another Video

Col

This one didn't do anything for me. Jags fans in threes and four, hands in pockets, heading for the game. Didn't work.

I enjoyed the other videos.

Yes, apart from a few wee sections with pics, this one was overall a disappointment, or possibly better phrased as 'the poorest so far' ..... although it was up against some tough competition of the previous high calibre jags swelling pride inspiring videos.

Just another video that was done a while ago and was never used: http://www.vimeo.com/13213054

Cheers

Great idea. Worked for me. It's mundane things like the walk up to the ground, the build up and stuff surrounding it, that is interesting to look back on in years to come, especially when things change so much. Could have added the Woodside Inn perhaps, or a view of the shop. Just a pity it wasn't a bigger crowd going in. I thought of filming at Firhill before but never did yet. Maybe I should do it the next time there's a big crowd expected.

As for Firhill For Thrills, if you're going to choose AC/DC you should pick a Bon Scott track! Maybe I'll do one later and put a KMO track over the top, or maybe something from The Bends. You've got me thinking now...

Edited by beep0608