Team For Tomorrow

1 John Lambie

McCall has mentioned Rowson and Archie in the past. I'll be quite shocked if they are not at Firhill next season.

Do agree with you that it will be quite a young looking side next season.

Yes but I don't think that Rowson and Archie have firm offers. McGeough is out of contract in May and I'm surprised that Stevenson got a contract before him and Lochhead.

...........................Fox

.....Balatoni.. Kinniburgh...Archibald...

Robertson.............................Boyle

.....Flannigan.....Rowson.....Erskine

.................Grehan.....Dooolan

Looks like it will be the above team but I would like Fraser and Campbell to start.

Spot on! http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2010-2011/april_2011/team_v_queen_of_the_south_02_04_11

Subs are Scully, Donnelly, Fraser, Campbell and McGeough.

I'd expect Stewart will need a few reserve games before he features in 1st team but would expect him to feature two to three times at least before the end of the season.

Good to see so many youth players on the bench today. Of course we all want to see them start games but they are still gaining valuable experience just by being involved in the squad.

I'd expect Stewart will need a few reserve games before he features in 1st team but would expect him to feature two to three times at least before the end of the season.

Good to see so many youth players on the bench today. Of course we all want to see them start games but they are still gaining valuable experience just by being involved in the squad.

He's already played a reserve game or 2 and was on the bench last Saturday. McCall however opted to send on Sid.

He's already played a reserve game or 2 and was on the bench last Saturday. McCall however opted to send on Sid.

May be he feels stewart isn't ready yet ? I did read an article this week in which McCall did say Stewart would get a chance to show he is worth a deal. We have 3 games in 8 days (starting today) so he may feature between now and next Saturday.

Another clean sheet is great but once again another blank up front. Reading on line report, it seems campbell did well when he came on.

almost all the othe results went in our favour so all in all not a bad day. Sadly not a good one either.

There ought to be more goals from the midfield, especially Erskine and Flannigan. Martin Grehan is our version of Emile Heskey, a striker that rarely scores. The defence may be solid but only Fox and Kinniburgh are signed up for next season.

There ought to be more goals from the midfield, especially Erskine and Flannigan. Martin Grehan is our version of Emile Heskey, a striker that rarely scores. The defence may be solid but only Fox and Kinniburgh are signed up for next season.

still plenty time Kni to get a few more signed up. I'm sure McCall and the board are working on that just now. I'd expect in the next couple of weeks there will be more news on who is being offered a new deal and who is to be released.

I guess theres still a small chance Paton may sign up and a miniscule chance Boyle may sign again though sadly looking unlikely now.

Yes but I don't think that Rowson and Archie have firm offers. McGeough is out of contract in May and I'm surprised that Stevenson got a contract before him and Lochhead.

to be fair .. stevenson was a class act for 19s and reserves last year, he has been out for a long time but hope he comes back to the expectation we have of him